View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #150
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Nothing natural about that for a pro athlete. If we're talking about some 47 year old down at the Y, sure.

You don't lose control over your body to that degree as a high level athlete.

And then it's not even the leg whip...it's the little kick at the end. It was on purpose and it's painfully obvious. Fine you are a clumsy mofo...swing your leg wildly....but the little ninja kick at the end????

Out of all the d linemen the guy voted the most dirty player in the league is the one to "accidentally" nut shot a guy?

Come on now frog.
Reread my other 10 posts. I said the jab kick was intentional and bad. I said it in the post you quoted!Lordie people.