Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC Tie-breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I see a lot of "this team beat so and so by more points than we did so they are better than us" from the doomsayers. Well, New England lost to Baltimore and we destroyed them. The transitive property of equality would mean we're better than NE. I know it doesn't work that way, but I think we can match up well with them. Brady could give us fits, but this team was built to beat Manning. I think they can beat Brady.
I agree.... whoops, thought you were '76.

But still, you make good points. If our pass rush was working, New England likes to play the game we try to get other teams into. We want to make other teams one dimensional & throwing the ball alot.

If we get a lead & milk the clock, we'll make them desperate. But Brady likes to play with his back against the wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I don't think the Pats are worlds better than us and even if they win in 2 weeks I still won't buy it. If they come here and beat us in the playoffs I'll agree.

Any given Sunday.
Well, if we beat them it's only because they let up a little.