View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
And the funny thing is, the Texans will get it together next Sunday, bash the Inbreds 42-10, and it still won't be good enough because it was the Inbreds. Hard to please some people.
We should beat them by that score but do you think we will? Does not mean it will be sloppy but I expect us to beat the opponent on the field whether the scoreboard reflects it or not.