View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
And the funny thing is, the Texans will get it together next Sunday, bash the Inbreds 42-10, and it still won't be good enough because it was the Inbreds. Hard to please some people.
Not Inbreds, "Tinnbreds".. Sheesh, get it right.

That said, I'm calling another close game. The Tinnbreds are a divisional foe and we certainly are having a target on our back. I don't think it will be nearly the nail-biter that the last two games have been, but I'm thinking it will be more like a 21-10 or a 27-17 type game.