View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Sloppy is one thing. I didn't think either the Jags game or the Lions game was sloppy. I was thoroughly entertained.

Well, the Jags was a little sloppy, missed assignments & what not. But it's not like we turned the ball over 8 times or shot ourselves in the foot the way the Jets did. We got caught sleeping & managed to pull out a W.

It doesn't bother me that the Jags were 1-8. Or that the Lions have a losing record anymore than it bothers Belichick that the Seahawks started a rookie QB, or that Arizona doesn't even know who their QB is, or that they had to score 37 to beat the Bills, or that they lost to a team the Texans destroyed.

It's all football & entertaining, and if it weren't for the parity in the league, most of us wouldn't be watching.
Parity for me is that every team has same chance to get better. Parity is not 17 teams under 500 and 5 more @545 (6-5). This is why Ws are not the main reason I watch. I really bothered me that a 1-8 team gave us a real run for our money. Lions was a bit different but did keep me on edge of seat. If most of our games were like Jags, I would probably quit watching. Now as we are keepin our #1 rank and other teams realize they have to bring it or they're going home with tails between their legs, it does get harder. I don't see any easy teams left but I don't see any I fear. If Joseph is solid against N.E. we should beat them. I think Tate could be the turning point for us if he comes back productive. With our three backs we should manhandle all future opponents.