View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Barwin moves to SLB-Mercilus moves to WLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I thought Barwin played SLB last year??? If true, whyd they change him and maybe this is why hes been ineffective???

Also, I thought Braman would be better inside, but at least he is getting play time
Barwin played SOLB before Mario got hurt. After he got hurt, they swapped Barwin, don't know why. You'd think the weakside would be easier for the rookie Brooks Reed to play. All he has to do is go after the QB. He's playing against the LT, but it would cut down on his "responsibilities" & reads a lot.

Anyway, Barwin got hot there for a little while, then it continued into the play-offs, so I imagine they were going to give him an opportunity to earn that pass-rusher money.

Don't get me wrong, I think Brooks is more a SAM, just like Barwin, or possibly a MO. But Barwin was already doing a really good job at SAM that it didn't make sense to me to move him.