View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #44
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: P.King on Watt & Miller

People saying that this isn't even close sound like huge homers. It's okay to rep for Watt and all, but you guys clearly haven't been watching Miller to say something like that. Every Broncos game I've watched Miller has been a total beast that has looked unblockable.

Now I do think that Watt has been slightly better, but that's mainly due to his ability to play the run well and more importantly his skills at deflecting passes. His deflections have been at huge times and have contributed to big plays for TO's. I think that Watt is just doing more everywhere. Therefore I'd say Watt should get this award if it happened now. But to act like this isn't even close as if Miller hasn't been outstanding at his own type of level and skills for their defense is just disregarding anything that he has done out of fanship for Watt. We all lover Watt, and I think he is the better guy at this point, but not by a lot.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote