View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #42
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 161390 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: P.King on Watt & Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Agreed. Miller is a better pass rusher....... period.

Watt is probably the more rounded player. Watt probably affects the game more.

I look at Watt & I see a self made guy. You could change out the whole DL (save maybe Antonio) & Watts going to get his. We're seeing that now as he's getting virtually no help. I don't think Miller would disapear without Dummerville, but he certainly won't have the same impact.

But like I said earlier. I wouldn't cry one bit if Miller wins the DPOY over Watt.
Funny thing is Watt is not supposed to be a pass rusher at that position in the 3-4. He is supposed to open up lanes for the LBs. Millers position is made to sack the QB. I just dont see how yall can compare a guy who often gets to go against TEs, and HBs to a guy who is constantly double teamed by G, OT and then the HB is usually there to help as well.

I mean come on, thats like saying ur a better shot than me while your shooting a target that isnt moving while mine is dancing around like a UFO.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is online now   Reply With Quote