View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Barwin moves to SLB-Mercilus moves to WLB

This is good, Barwin moves back to what I believe is his natural position. Strongside he is quick and agile, able to handle rushes and coverage, disguise the defense and play the run more often. I believe he sets the edge well and this should put him back on the radar. Weakside guy is supposed to be the stud, star rusher and he's not that. His strength is versatility. Mercilus and Braman should be rotating weakside and getting after the QB, they are both faster off the line and play with a little more instinct as pass rushers.

Sucks to lose Reed but he was under-performing anyway. I believe he is still a viable option anywhere in the LB core and should use the time off to study the plays from all angles.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote