View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

Sure asloppy win is acceptable but I watch sports to be entertained not so I can brag on my team being less pukey than the opponent. Too many sloppies and I go elsewhere.
Sloppy is one thing. I didn't think either the Jags game or the Lions game was sloppy. I was thoroughly entertained.

Well, the Jags was a little sloppy, missed assignments & what not. But it's not like we turned the ball over 8 times or shot ourselves in the foot the way the Jets did. We got caught sleeping & managed to pull out a W.

It doesn't bother me that the Jags were 1-8. Or that the Lions have a losing record anymore than it bothers Belichick that the Seahawks started a rookie QB, or that Arizona doesn't even know who their QB is, or that they had to score 37 to beat the Bills, or that they lost to a team the Texans destroyed.

It's all football & entertaining, and if it weren't for the parity in the league, most of us wouldn't be watching.