View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #10
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2070 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I just hope teams don't start running draw plays towards the gaping hole left by Merci as he speed rushes the outside. The dude is cat quick but he doesn't set the edge very well. Hopefully he is getting coached up on that and a week with a 1's reps will help him. Along with being able to ride the pine early in the season. He hasn't hit that rookie wall, yet.

I must say, the lineup looks interesting.
Yeah, he's been caught a few times this year. I'm confident he'll get the hang of it as he'll get a lot more opportunities now, like you mentioned.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote