View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #129
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Yup, as I said below this original one the stop and jab is there..I just didn't think the roll was bad...and I thought Jared Allen's play, which took a guy out for a season..was worse.
I agree with CharloTex that there is nothing natural about any of it. His leg goes abnormally high, then the push and then when he starts to pull back it is stays high. It is a leg being consciously controlled, not one operating within the physics of rolling.