Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #41
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Tie-breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
That's not what I said, yet how did I know you'd be replying that way???

Oh yeah. Patterns. I almost forgot.

I'm just saying that as Big Boy as we think our Texans have been this year, the Patriots are beyond Big Boy...they're like Galactus.

No shame or self-loathing when I say we have to bring our A+ game and get some help from them too. Just keeping it real. This is the big time now.
If both teams bring their A+ game... who do you think is going to pull it out? Just morbid curiosity.