View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #4
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am more intested in your comment we may be pcking in high 20s; which games do you have us losing to drop to 28/29?
Well, my understanding of the draft order is that once you get to the playoffs, your order is determined by where you ended up and your record. So, for example, if the Texans were to lose in the AFC champ game they would pick at 29 or 30 depending on who lost in the NFC Championship game. Since I don't know where the team will end up, I will simply guess late 20's /30s for the purpose of mock projection.

I have Htown losing to New England in NE(hope i am wrong) and the last game against the Colts. I think the Pats play up and down to their opponents. They will be ready to play hard, will be ready to go, are tough to beat at Foxborough, and have a guy named Tom Brady and The Hoodie who rarely lose big games at home at the end of the year. The Colts game figures to be a "throw away game" where the Texans rest the starters and play the backups(like a preseason game) whereas the Colts may be playing for a playoff spot and thus will do everything they can to win it.

when they pull their starters while the Colts play for a playoff spot.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote