View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #123
CharloTex
All Pro

Section: Poolside
Rep Power: 17942 CharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

And I'll go one step further. In my opinion, the original motion of his leg is unaturally and excessively high and far reaching. I believe it was his original intention, once it was clear he was being brought down, or falling down, to promote the height and extension of his leg, higher and farther, to make a wider radius, hoping that his leg would "Suh-naturally" contact Schaub. As soon as it became clear to Suh that Schaub was out of any "natural" reach - that Schaub wasn't going to for instance walk into Suh's flying leg - that Suh decided he had more work to do, and dammed if he wasn't groin to finish what he started.

Last edited by CharloTex; 11-26-2012 at 03:07 PM.
CharloTex is offline   Reply With Quote