View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #32
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Playoff Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I see the first round of the AFC Playoffs looking like this.

Bengals @ Patriots
Colts @ Broncos

I see the 2nd round going like this

Patriots @ Ravens
Broncos @ Texans
So you have the Pats finishing with a better "seed" than the Bronco's ?

I see it the opposite as the Bronco's have an easier road to hoe to finish the regular season with Tampa Bay , Baltimore , Oakland , KC and Cleveland.

The Pats get Miami twice (they are no punk and division rivals), Houston , San Francisco and the Jaq's.

The Bronco's have 3 games they should win just by showing up .... the Pats only 1 considering the two division games Vs the Fish.

Flip those second round matchups with NE @ Houston and Denver @ Baltimore .... being the only consequence.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote