View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #113
CharloTex
All Pro

Section: Poolside
Rep Power: 23819 CharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Disagree on the top part. Watch the link I sent where it is shown over and over. The roll over the lineman was natural. His top leg didn't even have a chance to hit the ground in a rolling motion because it was on Schaub. So there was nothing he could do to tuck it to the ground. It was one continuous roll. What wasn't natural was keeping it high and the jab. But I have no problem with the original roll like he was controlling that.
That's what I mean. Yes, the way he fell head first followed by hips and legs, his legs might naturally flip through the air, INITIALLY. But as soon as they reach their naturally highest and furthest extended position (or before same) the natural relex is to pull all of your limbs (legs and arms) back toward your core and the ground to brace your fall, which is the only leagal thing he could do with his airborne legs and foot. Any secondary extension of even the slightest perceptibility would be an unatural, deliberate attempt to do something else with his leg and foot. Even if he was going to brace himself against Schuab to help stop his momentum, that is illegal too. There's absolutely no valid reason to extend your foot out farther from the direction of your fall.
CharloTex is offline   Reply With Quote