View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #108
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Watch it in real time and tell me what you think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYLG9jxwhiw&t=26m13s

Looks like a leg whip to me. The location it hit was likely incidental, but given his history, I would expect him to get a fine for this. Probably not a suspension.
I was watching real time over and over up above in the link I posted. It looks like one normal rolling motion. Again, I'm not saying its not dirty or that the jab wasn't there....but the original roll, just looks like a guy coming over the top of another lineman. Its not like I like the guy or think he is not the dirtiest player out there. As I watched again, I definitely see the extra jab at the end.