View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #105
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I see a deliberate jab kick in Schaub's general direction. The fact he hit him in the stones was just luck (or bad luck if you're Matt), but Suh was trying to hit him with his leg extension, imo.
Its just hard to tell on the jab because it all looks like one motion on the roll...with a jab at the end I guess. I don't see the roll as intentional but of course a jab would be. I'm not saying he isn't dirty or this didn't happen..just when I kept seeing it, I didn't think it was black and white.