View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #102
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I could go either way. On one hand I agree with you, on the other I don't have a problem with what he added...... but he needs to drop it now.
Im with ya , I dont mind at all what he added ....

This league is violent and dangerous enough without guy's crossing the line or going out of their way to injure opponents.

All sports should be carried out with some class and integrity hell those "barbaric MMA fighters" even have enough respect for one another to back off and be appologetic when they hit each other in the junk or poke an opponent in the eye .....

This asshole is looking more and more like Mike Tyson (without the championships) than anything resembling a class act.

I have no problem with his peers calling him out for it either.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote