View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: P.King on Watt & Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
So you're saying Watt should get a handicap because he plays a position that is traditionally not a pass rusher? Yeah, I'll still go with Miller as the better pass rusher of the two. Watt is clearly the better overall player, but he does not get to the QB as well as Miller does. Von looks like the second coming of Demarcus Ware to me.
I don't consider it a handicap. I consider it taking context into consideration. Miller is doing exceptionally but not at a virtually previously unseen level like Watt. In addition, many of Miller's stats come on unabated plays whereas none of Watt's do.

Last edited by infantrycak; 11-26-2012 at 01:07 PM.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote