Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Tie-breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Here are the AFC leaders remaining schedule:

New England: @ Miami, Houston, San Francisco, @ Jacksonville, Miami

Denver: Tampa Bay, @ Oakland, @ Baltimore, Cleveland, Kansas City

Baltimore: Pittsburgh, @ Washington, Denver, New York Giants, @ Cincinnati

Houston: @ Tennessee, @ New England, Indianapolis, Minnesota, @ Indianapolis

I can see New England losing two, Denver losing one, Baltimore losing two, and Houston losing two. If I'm right, the only one that would concern us is New England.

At this point though, I wouldn't predict anything with certainty.
NE has the best chance to win out, IMO.

Denver is going to have a hard time beating the Bucs (Bucs are really good this year) with their Ravens and Browns games being excellent "trap games," IMO. So they could easily lose 2 maybe 3 games there.

Ravens? I can see them dropping any (and maybe ALL) of the games vs. Redskins, Giants, and avery hard road game against Bengals.

Houston, IMO, should win 3 of their last 5 games. I have us dropping the Patriots game and 1 of the 2 Colts games. Leaving us at 13-3. Goofy things can happen, though, so it's just as likely we bomb out and the Colts catch us and things get dicey for the AFCS title. This season looks like a sure thing, except for a pesky Colts team who didn't get the memo.