View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #22
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I have not watched much of Kasa and have watched Cotten, and while he would be slower than that I can only make a judgement on what I know versus what I can read.
I realize that, I find it hard if not impossible to watch everything & Buffalo program is pretty suckie. Here is a clip against WSU, not a whole lot of content so I'll spare you & recap three plays Kasa stands out. First one he sets the edge on the goaline creating gap for the RB to score on another running play he makes the block springing RB Tony Jones 84 yards for score. He also caught a seam route over the top on right hash mark 70 yards for a TD.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote