Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #30
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Tie-breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Here are the AFC leaders remaining schedule:

New England: @ Miami, Houston, San Francisco, @ Jacksonville, Miami

Denver: Tampa Bay, @ Oakland, @ Baltimore, Cleveland, Kansas City

Baltimore: Pittsburgh, @ Washington, Denver, New York Giants, @ Cincinnati

Houston: @ Tennessee, @ New England, Indianapolis, Minnesota, @ Indianapolis

I can see New England losing two, Denver losing one, Baltimore losing two, and Houston losing two. If I'm right, the only one that would concern us is New England.

At this point though, I wouldn't predict anything with certainty.
Denver pretty much has a cakewalk to go. They could easily win out, but would likely lose the tiebreaker to us.

The split with New England could come down to who wins the game in two weeks, but they would likely need to go 5-0 to make that a possibility.

If the Texans can go 3-2 over the next 5 games, they have an excellent shot of getting the #1 seed.