Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #26
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Tie-breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
The Ravens aren't going to finish 13-3. They escaped a really bad/mediocre Chargers team.
While I see what you are saying, this is the same argument people point out about the Texans scraping by a horrible Jags team.....

All I'm saying by that is I wouldn't try to predict their outcome based on that game otherwise that applies to Houston as well wouldn't it?

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is online now   Reply With Quote