Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #21
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Tie-breaker

I can't believe the Colts have the record they have. I am astounded.

I watched some of the Colts-Bills game, Luck was not doing anything overly heroic in that game. He was sacked, he was almost intercepted twice in the short amount of snaps I watched of that game.

I cannot believe they are on our heels like they are.

And with how the Ravens pull wins out of their butts each week, it's not comforting right now. We're 10-1, but frankly there could be some letdown games for us in the final stretch to the finish line.

It seems like Pats and Texans are the best two teams in the AFC and yet the Broncos and Ravens and Colts are ll three doing a really high-effort job of trying to keep pace with us. Nobody needs to say it's a down year in the AFC. I actually think the AFC is very competitive this year. 5 teams that could really do damage in the playoffs, IMO.