Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #20
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Tie-breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
At first I was thinking I misheard as well but I perked up and listened to the rest of the conversation and while I don't remember the details, they definitely laid out some convoluted explanation of how that could potentially lose us the tie breakers and #1 seed.
Not the case with a loss only to NE. That can definitely happen assuming the Texans lose another game in addition to the Pats game and both Baltimore and New England win out. However, in order for the Patriots to win out they will have to beat us and San Francisco in consecutive weeks. Likewise, the Ravens would have to beat the Broncos, Giants, and Redskins.

I like our chances at the top seed overall.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote