View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 'Fireman Ed' quits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Kevin Depew ‏@kevindepew
Obnoxious Jets Fan in Fireman Hat Stepping Down as Imaginary Leader of Something

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley
So "Fireman Ed" will be just Ed sitting in a different section without his hat? Drama much? So stereotypical #Jets
I think we may be making more of this than it is. He's not quitting on the Jets, he's just not going to make a spectacle of himself anymore for the team.

If this is because he's being heckled by "Jets fans" then I can understand the issue. What are you going to do? Get in a fight with some !diot because you're a bigger !diot?

I'd also imagine there is some !diot watching the game from home who may be disappointed that he isn't leading the crowd as they've come accustomed to over the years, so I understand his public announcement explaining his decision.