View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: P.King on Watt & Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
If people think Von Miller is in a tie with Watt, then those people are crazy.

JJ Watt has astronomical numbers at a position that shouldn't have those levels of numbers. End of story.
I think they are saying the same is true for Von Miller at his position. I think yesterday was an off game for Miller stat-wise, but he commands attention on defense. He affects the game.

I would imagine the vote here (on this board) will be split, being Von Miller is sort-of a hometown boy & Watt plays for the Texans I doubt too many people will have an issue if either were to win the MVP (which won't happen).

I do believe there should be a slight edge to Watt, but I don't know if I'm being a littel biased. Von Miller is a bad-ass.