Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #4
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 76006 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Tie-breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I'm betting you misheard. You can't lose a head-2-head tiebreaker, but in a 3 way tie, assuming the teams have beaten each other, the tiebreaker goes out the window.
At first I was thinking I misheard as well but I perked up and listened to the rest of the conversation and while I don't remember the details, they definitely laid out some convoluted explanation of how that could potentially lose us the tie breakers and #1 seed.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is online now   Reply With Quote