View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #96
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I feel there are 4 teams that are capable of having the most dominate performances both offensively and defensively. Giants, 49ers, Texans, and Broncos have passed my eye test and are legit superbowl contenders.
Agreed

I was just thinking the Giants were running out of gas. They proved me wrong last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I leave the Patriots off because their defense should hurt them against these teams, and Brady has been rattled in the past by teams that get pressure. Atlanta seems to have all the pieces, a great record, and very consistent performances, but I haven't seen them elevate their game to the same level these other teams have.
The Patriots can score points in bunches, plus they have the 6th rank running offense which should help out their defense. & while their defense struggle, I believe they have the highest turnover differential. +28 last I saw.

The Falcons have the 16th ranked defense & 28th running offense. Not a good formula.