View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #95
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

I feel there are 4 teams that are capable of having the most dominate performances both offensively and defensively. Giants, 49ers, Texans, and Broncos have passed my eye test and are legit superbowl contenders.

I leave the Patriots off because their defense should hurt them against these teams, and Brady has been rattled in the past by teams that get pressure. Atlanta seems to have all the pieces, a great record, and very consistent performances, but I haven't seen them elevate their game to the same level these other teams have.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote