View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #94
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
People better listen to this. The defense Wade has to send out on the field now is just a mere shell of what we had when we beat Manning and the Broncos with earlier this year.

Those who keep singing the song that we need both units to play solid to be a serious Super Bowl team ought to be seriously concerned.

I know I am.

As an aside, that slug fest against the Jags doesn't look so improbable any more, does it? Henne at QB makes them a better team. Maybe we shouldn't have knocked Gabbert out.
i dont think 3 bad games makes this defense bad as a lot think. i think the 8 good games should be taken into consideration. 8 out of 11 are pretty good odds IMO