View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #92
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
It only looks that way because we're missing damn near half our starting defense on the field. If somehow they can all come back (except Cushing of course) before our first playoff game, I very much like our chances of getting to the Super Bowl. We can do it without Cushing, but I don't believe we can if we can't get back the others on our defense.
People better listen to this. The defense Wade has to send out on the field now is just a mere shell of what we had when we beat Manning and the Broncos with earlier this year.

Those who keep singing the song that we need both units to play solid to be a serious Super Bowl team ought to be seriously concerned.

I know I am.

As an aside, that slug fest against the Jags doesn't look so improbable any more, does it? Henne at QB makes them a better team. Maybe we shouldn't have knocked Gabbert out.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote