View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #19
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Looking at Cotton's record and awards he seems to fit what the Texans are looking for (smart, leadership, community service, etc...), but with his meager stats (4yrs, 370 total yds), I'm not sure the Texans would draft him. I know the stats may be a false indicator and Nebraska is not exactly known as a big time passing school. Was he mainly a blocking TE? He has good size (6'6" 250 lbs). I guess a lot will depend on Combine/School work out numbers whether he gets drafted or not.
Think along the lines of Dressen, more of a blocker who can catch and develop into a receiving threat. Nebraska does not throw a lot.

Bell, Kenny 12-12 44 789 17.9 8 74 65.8
Enunwa, Quincy 12-12 35 408 11.7 1 35 34.0
Turner, Jamal 12-2 24 332 13.8 2 36 27.7

Top three receivers which would look more like Air force than USC. Martinez makes VY look like Andre Ware.

I just feel having that TE who can be almost like another lineman in our offense would be a key addition.