View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #18
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
If you are going to draft a TE this late I would rather go with Ben Cotten NE

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1515241
Looking at Cotton's record and awards he seems to fit what the Texans are looking for (smart, leadership, community service, etc...), but with his meager stats (4yrs, 370 total yds), I'm not sure the Texans would draft him. I know the stats may be a false indicator and Nebraska is not exactly known as a big time passing school. Was he mainly a blocking TE? He has good size (6'6" 250 lbs). I guess a lot will depend on Combine/School work out numbers whether he gets drafted or not.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote