View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #17
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

JMO:

1. Rhodes, I like the athleticism Rhodes has but I'm still iffy on him as a CB or future FS in the NFL.
2. Fluker, I think he's more of an OG at the next level due to slow feet.
3. Long, I don't know alot about him but have read some really good things lately and the 3rd is a good place to look for quality OG depth.
3b. Alonso, I've been looking at him as well lately. I like this pick.
4. Vernon, I'm not real familiar with him but I see him as a good possession receiver in the slot and we've already got Martin there.
5. Ware, I haven't looked at RB's, dont' know anything about him.
5b. White, I've been looking at him as well, he's got potential to be depth at NT. I like his size.
6. Allen, I like Sharp better only because he offers K depth as well but I like the position chosen. Jones is decent but we can do better.
7. Mauti, if still available and can stay healthy he's low risk high reward depth in the LB corp..
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote