View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191099 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm not. Not anymore. I've only heard how good they were doing. Saw a few highlights every now & again. Saw the guys on NFC Playbook going gaga..

But I watched them today. I know it's only one game, but I'm not impressed.

I was worried about New England & Minnesota. Now I'm only worried about New England.
Take into consideration how good that Chicago defense is .... If the Vikes dont fall behind and have to abandon the run they can stay in any game and have a chance to win.
Make them one dimensional ... and they arent very good.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote