View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Amerson is also 6'2" tho a little lighter in the ass at 195ish.

Trufant is 6'0" 190 , probably more of the classic corner than either of the other two.

I want a bigger corner too .... thats why I was looking at those two in particular. I think they are both more fluid athletes too ... Both should be able to match up to the bigger recievers physically.

Yeah picking that deep is a real crapshoot .... hell any of those three could go much higher than this. I'd be Ok with any of the above honesty tho if I had my pick it would be Amerson right now.

McCain's pending FA and Ball's 1 year deal are why I was thinking to take a CB very early , no later than the 2nd .... where you may be able to get one of the above if the draft fell just right.

Ive been really happy with Ball's improvement thruout the season .... He was getting torched in preseason and he held his own defending Megatron , a couple of those throws had to be perfect and also were difficult catches.
He's also been a beast on ST. I'd like to see him stick around next season .... but I have a feeling someone will offer him a bigger payday than the Texans can afford.

Losing both Ball and McCain would be worst case scenario IMO. If I could keep one , it would be Ball believe it or not.
I hear ya & your right about Amerson but I opted for the more physical of the two in run support because everybody in Wade's defense must tackle with a passion. Looked really hard @ Trufant but in 2nd, one of the bright spots for Huskies plus great pedigree. In the end didn't know if he would be there & too early for first. The big, physical CB worst case, not in the box safety too tempting value with all the smallish CB's waiting in the wings currently on Texan roster, Harris & Carmichael @ 5'10".

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote