View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Glad you appreciate it. Saw my dos amigo mocks, had to respond with own version, no Texan football today so a little bored.
I think this is my favorite so far .... Kinda agree with Rmartin about Rhodes but .... I like the position selected. I'd prefer David Amerson or Desmond Trufant .... both are a bit more fluid and have good size.

Dont really see a need for a punter either as Jones is having a really good year. Probably would have gone with another PK just to increase the competition at the position .... especially that late as position players picked there arent likely to stick with a team this talented.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote