View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #79
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 54908 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
He said if the slate was wipe, meaning W-L don't matter. It's whose playing all-around top-notch right now.

Here's my list

1) 49ers
2) Pats
3) Broncos
4) Packers
5) Saints

Texans offensive outburst was against two very weak defense. No way we win that game against Bears if Cutler's stay healthy. Bears left a lot of plays on the field with drop passes. Backup QB Henne carve us up.

The only way Texans gets on my list is if they play an ALL-AROUND great game against Titans and Pats.
OK now this is just getting silly. The best team in the NFL would be the Texans. You think the best team in the NFL would tie the Rams?

The only team on this list that I would even consider being better is Green Bay.

It's not how many points you win by its if you win. This team has had everything and the kitchen sink thrown at them and all they do is keep winning. No other team in the NFL can say that.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote