View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #136
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
In this case, Kubiak stated he called a play that would have gone to James Casey (probably a screen), Matt didn't like it so he checked down to said run that never works.

Kubiak is totally out of the decision making process at that time.
My gripe about all this is that every team knows when Schaun audibles it's to a RUN play.

Have we ever seen him change a pass play to another pass play, such as realigning the entire formation? I don't recall it, but maybe we have.

Kubiak had things so methodical that it's become apparent to defenses what they can expect from our offense. Sure, "Well the D still gotta stop it...and many times they don't," but I want to see more dynamic audibles...never will though, IMO.