View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #68
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Couldn't disagree with you more. It is all about the wins. First round bye's and home field throughout the playoffs is what those W's are for.

We are head and shoulders better than the Bronco's so I don't get how you could put them #1. We beat them right?

The Patriots put up some numbers and terrible teams but big whoop. There is nothing about the patriots that scare me.

New Orleans? Really? C'mon man!

This list looks like you have been watching way too much BSPN.

Top three teams in the AFC, Texans, Ravens, Patriots, in that order. And the Broncos? Over-rated.
This is about who is playing the best right now (Denver is laying an egg right now so that's hurting my argument). This is not about restating the standings.

The New York Giants & Green Bay Packers could go deep into the play-offs & win the Super Bowl because they got hot & were playing better football than the other teams at that time.

We started off better than the Patriots & the Broncos. We beat the Broncos before they started clicking. But right now (actually before today's games started) they are playing better ball than we are. I'm not too sure we'll beat New England on the road & I wouldn't put money on us beating the Broncos at home.

Baltimore is not playing well & have a tough schedule to go. I guarantee they will fall in the standings before it's all said & done.