View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #67
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Still going with this theme, I know a lot of people don't put much stock in power rankings at all. However, we all have an idea of who the best teams are & who the worst teams are.

If we were to wipe the slate clean, right now, the best teams in the league are

1) Denver Broncos
2) Green Bay Packers
3) New England Patriots
4) New Orleans Saints
5) Houston Texans
6) Atlanta Falcons
7) San Francisco 49ers
8) Baltimore Ravens
9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10) Minnesota Vikings/Indianapolis Colts/Seattle Seahawks

From what I'm seeing right now, the Bears won't make the play-offs. The Stealers won't make the play-offs. The Colts & Cincinnati will win the Wild-Cards in the AFC. The Saints & Tampa Bay will win the Wild-Cards in the NFC.

Hopefully the Broncos will see the Patriots in the play-offs before they see us. That way we'll only have to play one of them. I don't think we'll be able to beat both (just like I don't think the Broncos will survive both the Patriots & us, & the Patriots won't survive seeing Broncos & Us)

That's just the way I see it.
Couldn't disagree with you more. It is all about the wins. First round bye's and home field throughout the playoffs is what those W's are for.

We are head and shoulders better than the Bronco's so I don't get how you could put them #1. We beat them right?

The Patriots put up some numbers and terrible teams but big whoop. There is nothing about the patriots that scare me.

New Orleans? Really? C'mon man!

This list looks like you have been watching way too much BSPN.

Top three teams in the AFC, Texans, Ravens, Patriots, in that order. And the Broncos? Over-rated.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote