View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #66
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I agree with your comment about the view a month from now. It's also doubtful that we'll lose 3 games out of the next 5. But if we lose 2, & Baltimore wins out, we won't have homefield.

Nix that, the Ravens won't beat Washington or Denver. If we beat New England we'll get HF throughout
Ha! You edited before I could respond.

The Ravens, I think, have the toughest schedule remaining. I wouldn't have picked the Skins to beat them (it is an away game though), but they will have tough games against the Chargers, the Broncos, a second game against the Steelers, and at the Giants.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote