View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "Official" Week 12 Sunday Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I'm rooting against the Broncos only because I'm sick of seeing them EVERY WEEK. I swear, it feels like I live in Denver, not Texas. And the TV people are so ready to kneel before Peyton that they even force a Broncos game on us against the crappy Chiefs? Really?
So far the Cheifs are giving them a game. 6-0. The Chiefs appear to be controlling the game & catching all the breaks.

It will be interesting to see how long they can play at this level.