View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #59
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Still going with this theme, I know a lot of people don't put much stock in power rankings at all. However, we all have an idea of who the best teams are & who the worst teams are.

If we were to wipe the slate clean, right now, the best teams in the league are

1) Denver Broncos
2) Green Bay Packers
3) New England Patriots
4) New Orleans Saints
5) Houston Texans
6) Atlanta Falcons
7) San Francisco 49ers
8) Baltimore Ravens
9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10) Minnesota Vikings/Indianapolis Colts/Seattle Seahawks

From what I'm seeing right now, the Bears won't make the play-offs. The Stealers won't make the play-offs. The Colts & Cincinnati will win the Wild-Cards in the AFC. The Saints & Tampa Bay will win the Wild-Cards in the NFC.

Hopefully the Broncos will see the Patriots in the play-offs before they see us. That way we'll only have to play one of them. I don't think we'll be able to beat both (just like I don't think the Broncos will survive both the Patriots & us, & the Patriots won't survive seeing Broncos & Us)

That's just the way I see it.
The Patriots look much better than the Broncos, IMO. That's not even taking into account the spanking Brady gave them. Also, New Orleans' defense is still terrible, I don't think they are better than any top team.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote