View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #17
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Great Thanksgiving Officiating Fiasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
i love how every one says he was CLEARLY down, but only after watching 3 different angles and slowmo replay 8 times.. as the play happened walter passed in front of the tv view of justin and all i could see was forsett making an effort to stay on his feet. i didnt CLEARLY see forsetts elbow or knee down on my giant hdtv.. it wasnt until the replay that i could CLEARLY see him downed... even still refs miss calls, and they were stripped of the opportunity to correct the call. lions fans need to look at them selves before making excuses about refs deciding this game.. this doesnt give the writer of that article any right just to assume the final score had the td been called back..
He was clearly down, don't think there's much of an argument there.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote