Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #122
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

I think I know what Spec is referring to, and we really don't want to open that can of worms. It would totally derail a thread that deserves to stay on focus.

I was at the game last night and saw at least 2 Johnny F'ing Football moments.

I didn't want him winning the Heisman this year due to the distraction it could potentially cause for the next 3 years. However, with the way this season has played out, I don't see how he doesn't win it.