Thread: 2013 mock
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #5
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 mock

This would be a very good draft if it turned out this way.

1. I'm not sold on the Texans taking a WR in the 1st and much could hinge on how good or bad Lestar does the last 5 games. Having said that, I wouldn't mind getting Williams.
2. NT is a definite need IMO. I thought we needed one the last draft. Cody ain't getting no younger or healthier.
3. Not sure about an OLB here. I guess, like WR, a lot depends on if Barwin stays or goes. As for Jackson, this is a player I really hope we get. I haven't seen him play, but from what I read, he's a beast! He's the kind of MLB we need that plays with an attitude and wants to be like Ray Lewis. Just hope he's around this late.
4. OT would be good here because we need someone to be the "swing tackle." Harris may come back but I don't think Butler will.
5. TE is another position the Texans are thin at IMO. Williams from Alabama could be a good pick up here, but I would like for them to get a TE sooner. Maybe in the 2nd or 3rd. Not sure about this RB. Don't know anything about him or ND's offense. I only hear about their D.
6 & 7. Not sure about the players here but the positions sound about right.

Good job overall.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote